Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

A kind word for a birthday

Isn't this little girl sweet, just swinging away.... For my birthday one of my dear friends stamped a whole bunch of these girls for me to colour and I had some fun doing that last night! I have a few birthdays approaching so I thought I should make some birthday cards with these girls.


The card has a base of Perfect plum layered with Certainly Celery.
The designer series paper peaking out from below the punched eyelet border is from the Tea party pack. Such sweet, girly paper!


Here we have some punched flowers (Boho blossoms punch) adhered using a rhinestone brad. The Celery sentiment is from the Best yet set (hostess) and punched out with the Curly label punch from the Curly punch bundle. I sponge daubed the edge of the sentiment and it is backed by another curly label punched from more Tea party DSP.


Happy Stamping!

Love, Claire

No comments: