Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hand made flower

I have found a new favourite colour - So saffron. It's a beautiful buttery yellow - and I felt it was the perfect background for this flowery card.
This is an idea that I picked up from Stampin' Up!s monthly magazine we receive as demonstrators. I love the ideas they give to us and this is my version of it. To make the flower you simply punch some scallop circles out of stamped cardstock. You curl the scalloped edges up using a dowel (I used a large needle) then you simply stack the flowers and pop a Designer button in the centre. I used the delightful new Playground buttons here from the Summer mini. I'll list all my ingredients below.
If you are keen to get your hands on these inspiring monthly magazines as well as a great discount on Stampin' Up! products then contact me about signing up as a demonstrator! It's great fun and you can be anything from a hobby demonstrator buying supplies for yourself and supplying your friends right up to making a career out of it with brilliant incentives... so drop me a line. We have a promotion coming up where you can receive a free stamp set when you sign up - so it's a great time to do it.

Posted by Picasa
Cardstock: So saffron, Very vanilla, Old olive (stem), Chocolate chip.
Ink: Versamark and Tempting turquoise
Accessories: Playground button, 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, chit chat rubons
Tools: Scallop circle punch, Scallop edge punch, Snail adhesive, Mini glue dots
Stamps: Butterfly prints
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire

No comments: