Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Add Ink

I have just discovered such a wonderful website - especially for fans of Stampin' Up! products. Just Add Ink is a design challenge website started up by Danielle Daws and Amanda Reddicliffe. The use of Stampin' Up! products in these challenges is encouraged so it is a great resource for some fresh ideas using our gorgeous products.
I have found lately that trying out a couple of challenges here and there is very inspiring. By starting with a colour palette, a layout or a technique you're challenged to try something different but given a framework to guide you. If you ever struggle with coming up with ideas (You might say, "I'm not creative") then give some challenges a go as they'll broaden your mind and teach you to be creative!
I am about to have a go at their current challenge of So saffron, Taken with teal, Rose red, Chocolate chip and Whisper white. Some of my favourite colours in there - it will be interesting to see what I come up with!!

Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire

No comments: