Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunny Fox and friends - Just add ink 27

It is time again for a little challenge over at Just add ink. This week is a sketch challenge. Click here to check out the current challenge and why not give it a go yourself?

I just love these little animals from Fox and Friends, a new stamp set in our Autumn/Winter mini catalogue. They each have such different personalities which makes for a very versatile set or you can use a few together like I have today.


This is my first version of the card using a Tempting Turquoise background. I have used DSP from the Sunny Days Simply Scrappin' kit (also in the current mini catalogue) and have used the colours from this pack in my choice of ink and cardstock (Tempting turquoise, Pink passion, Old olive and Pumpkin pie).


My second version is oh so close but uses a Pink passion background for a more girly version. The sentiments are stamped from the set called Teeny tiny sentiments. I love a simple card!


Happy Stamping!

Love, Claire

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Claire, these colours look amazing using Fox and Friends. What fun kid's colours.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I just love the versatility of this cute set. Your two cards are so sweet.

AJ said...

Love, love, love the colour combo you've used - what fun. Thanks for playing!

Karen said...

Great cards especially love the blue one. I soooo need this set.

H2 :) said...

These cards are so cute Claire! Love your colour combo.
This is such a fun stamp set. :)

Jodene said...

What a great set of cards, so bright and fun!

Patrice said...

So cute. Love these colours and Fox & Friends is such a great set.

Danielle Daws said...

So cute! I love how you've rounded the corners on only 2 angles. :-)