Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inkspirations sketch challenge #33

Hello girls!
Time for a little sketch challenge from the blog of the lovely Makeesha Byl. I have had the pleasure of becoming friends with Keesh since she moved up to Cairns this year but this is the first time that I have managed to get an entry up for one of her Inkspirations challenges! This week is a sketch challenge and had me dusting off the oval nestabilities to make this little Christmas entry.

I have used the Loads of love stamp set which is a set I really enjoy using (borrowed from friends!) and have had my eye on for some time now. So when it came up as one of the Two step stamping sets on special this month I just couldn't say no! It's always fun to ink up a new stamp set and I just love this little Christmas tree that sits in the back of the pick up truck. I am hoping for some new accessory stamps for this set when the new cattie comes out but we'll have to wait and see....

The DSP comes from the I wish Simply scrappin' kit which I used last Christmas to make a heap of cards and gift tags as well as a couple of scrapbooking layouts. The truck is stamped and coloured on SU watercolour paper which gives great results.
If you are keen to purchase this stamp set whilst it is 20% off (or any of the other two step sets on special) please click here to see the list of what's on offer and email me to place your order. jc_dauncey@bigpond.com
Remember that this offer ends on Saturday, July 31st.
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

My you have been busy. I love this card. Been wondering what to do with my piece of that dsp too. You have done a great job.

Paula Fuller said...

Congratulations on your honorable mention for this card, Claire. Very well deserved.