Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stampin' Up! Last Chance List and my new recruit!

Hi girls!

Well I have lots of exciting news today!

Firstly, Stampin' Up! have released their Last Chance List from the 2009-2010 catalogue. This is very exciting as you have the opportunity to purchase some of those wonderful items from your wish list at reduced prices! Click here to see the full list of retiring products and email me at jc_dauncey@bigpond.com to place your order. I can have your order shipped anywhere in Australia from $5.95 shipping. Don't forget that this month is also your last chance to purchase any retiring cardstock or inks of colours that we are farewelling from our range. Don't miss out, a couple of items have already disappeared, never to be seen again!

My other announcement is that my lovely friend Mikaela has decided to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator! Mikaela, it's so lovely to have you on board and I look forward to spending more time stamping together and sharing our love of stamping with others!

If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! then just shoot me an email as I would be happy to chat with you about how it can work for you. Some people like to run workshops and make a business of it, whilst others enjoy having access to a great discount on Stampin' Up! products as a hobby demonstrator.

And finally to let you know about a workshop I will be running next Saturday with my upline Paula Fuller. The workshop will be held on Saturday August 7th from 1.30-3.30pm in Edmonton, Cairns. Contact me for full details. Cost is $5 to make two cards and enjoy afternoon tea with us! Please rsvp to me by Thursday August 5th if you would like to join us!

Happy Stamping! Love, Claire

No comments: