Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some Scrapbooking

I thought I would share with you some scrapbooking that I managed to put together whilst on our trip up North. These are some photos of Levi on his actual first birthday when we went to Muddy's playground for a play and fish and chips lunch. He just loved splashing around in the water there. Ethan popped that little yellow flower behind Levi's ear and it stayed there for a long time. Doesn't he look so happy about life?
I am still defining my scrapbooking style but I would have to say that I am much more into putting a few photos onto a 12x12 layout than just focussing on one shot. However sometimes you do have such a gorgeous picture that it can be the only one on the page.
I used some adhesive die cuts from the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrapping kit and they are so cute. I love the images in this kit with the frogs and turtles and thought this cute little character was the perfect company for Levi's cuteness on this page!
I do have to apologise for the picture quality here. I really struggled to get it all in focus. I do hope you can see it well enough.


Recipe:
Cardstock: Yoyo yellow and Pacific point
Ribbon: 5/8" Kiwi kiss striped grosgrain.
Embellishments: From the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrapping Kit
Marker: Chocolate chip

Happy stamping!
Love Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: