Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm back!

And I have lots to show you :) I took a bunch of stamping things up North with me and had lots of fun creating. It was lovely to have the opportunity to have a stamping night with some of the MAF ladies in Nhulunbuy before we flew out to the little island of Milingimbi. A couple of the girls were keen to make a Tri shutter card and I just happened to have just enough cardstock and patterned paper to make another version of this card using the Butterfly Prints stamp set from the Summer Mini. We had such a great night together.



We used a kraft background with Washington Apple papers, Bashful blue, Real red and Pumpkin pie ink, Bashful blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and the beautiful Butterfly prints stamp set. It would have saved us a fair bit of time if I had received my butterfly punch in time... but now I have it and it's wonderful! I love it! And it also co-ordinates with the butterfly images from Flight of the butterfly (p. 82) in the Idea book and catalogue.

I only have a couple of dates available for workshops in January. Contact me if you would like to have a workshop with some of our lovely new products from the Summer Mini.

Also, until January 24th there is a great inventory clearance sale on with Stampin' Up! There are some awesome reductions! Check them out at http://www.stampinup.com.au/

Happy Stamping!
Love,
Claire

PS Stay tuned for some scrapping layouts and more cards over the next few days!

No comments: