Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pink Daisies

This is an effective way to use your Stampin' write markers. Using a larger detailed stamp such as the Daisies from Upsy Daisy start by using the lightest colour markers to colour in the stamp. I started with Regal rose on the flowers and then added the rose red to the centre base of a few daisies before colouring the stems in old olive. By this time the ink has dried a little so you need to give a good warm huff with your breath all over the stamp to moisten it. Then stamp onto some whisper white cardstock. The card was finished with some pink pirouette cardstock and 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon and a Kiwi kiss base. I stamped the greeting also from the Upsy Daisy set in Old olive as I don't yet own the Kiwi kiss ink.


Posted by Picasa
Enjoy and Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire

1 comment:

Danielle Daws said...

Ooooh, I LOVE this! I'm casing this today. Brilliant!