Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love Album

This is just a little album that I made for my lovely husband for our 7th Wedding anniversary... how time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe we're at 7 years already :)


It was a fairly simple process to make. It starts out as a 12"x 12" piece of Cardstock which you score at 4" and 8" both ways so you end up with a grid of 9 squares. Then you cut out the 4 corner squares and embellish. I trimmed the front flap a little and used the corner rounder punch to neaten it up.
I plan to make a few of these for family for Christmas in colours from the Bold Brights family - such as Real red, Tempting turquoise and Only Orange. But I will put photos of our children in them instead for a little keepsake for the grandparents!
Recipe:
Cardstock/Paper: (I am so naughty... that blue - the base of it all is not a current colour... I'm off to the naughty corner)... Kraft CS, Bordering Blue CS, Very Vanilla CS, Urban Garden DSP.
Ink: Versamark, Bordering Blue and Basic Black Stampin write journaller.
Stamp sets: Big deal alphabet, Always
Accessories: Kiwi kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Mat pack, 1 3/8" circle punch, Corner rounder punch, Stampin' dimensionals.
Happy Stamping!
Claire xo

No comments: