Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

A dinoroar birthday!


Hi my stamping friends!


Just a quick post today as I am about to rush off and ice a birthday cake! My middle son Levi turns 4 today! So I thought I would share the card I made for him with you all.

I have used the very cute stamp set called Dinoroar and the Bring on the cake stamp set which has loads of different birthday greetings.

 
At first I was just going to attach the dinosaurs on the Pumpkin pie piece at the top there by themselves but they sort of looked like they were talking so I gave them speech bubbles! Hehe, Levi thought it was funny at least!
 
It's all finished off with some square lattice embossing on the red and a bit of (retired) pacific point ribbon. I love how all of Stampin' up!'s products co-ordinate with the inks, cardstock, ribbons etc all matching. I was inspired to use this colour combo from my very handy Color coach. If you ever have trouble thinking of colour combos you will love this tool that gives you a swatch of each colour in the Stampin up range plus 2-3 suggested combos for each colour.
 
Don't forget this month when you spend $60 you will receive a free roll of our gorgeous new stitched satin ribbon in your choice of five of the new in colours! Click here for more info.
Contact me if you would like to place an order.
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire

No comments: