Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

You are loved engagement card

Today I have a little engagement card to share with you. A lovely young couple at our church had their engagement party on Saturday night and this card kind of evolved in my head for a few days until I just had to sit down and make it before I forgot it all!
We bought them some towels in a similar colour to Stampin' up's Pool party so that is where the colour inspiration started from!
 

I am just loving this new Textured impression embossing folder called Lacy Brocade. It is a stunning backdrop to this card. It has such lovely fine details. The main heart image is from the You are loved stamp set and I used Stampin' write markers here in Pool party, Wisteria wonder, Calypso coral and Lucky limeade. I think its great how these in colours work together so nicely.
And that bow is actually a bit of a tricky fake bow, you wrap the ribbon around in a loop (like the breast cancer ribbon) and then pinch together and wrap the brad around the centre. Very effective and easy!
 
It is finished off with a little sentiment from my go to greeting set, Teeny tiny sentiments and of course a Rhinestone jewel for a tiny bit of bling!
 
Thanks for looking, let me know what you think!
Happy Stamping!
Love Claire
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: