Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

The farewells begin :(


It's the hardest part of moving a long distance, saying goodbyes.
It is something that I dread as I try to keep myself together in public and put on a brave face but goodbyes always undo me.
On Thursday last week we had Levi's last day of kindergarten. He has been attending a beautiful little kindy that is part of Ethan's school. I just love all his teachers, they are such a blessing and we love the way they have taught and cared for him. I wanted to get them a little something special to say thank you and of course, had to make them a sweet little thank you card too.
This sweet image of the boy is from a new stamp set called Lean on me which has four little sketched images with cute sayings. I decided to just use the image part of the stamp with some Early espresso marker ink and then coloured it using the Stampin' write markers in So saffron, Pool party and Island indigo and the blender pen. The greeting is from the Pretty postage stamp set and again uses the markers in Pool party, Baja breeze and Island indigo. 


Don't you just love that Dark brown woodgrain background? I have used the new Woodgrain textured impressions embossing folder on the also new Early Espresso Core'dinations Card stock. The Core'dinations cardstock has a light coloured core so when it is embossed and sanded it reveals that lighter colour.
 

Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!
Happy Stamping, Love,
Claire.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: