Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A card for my love

Hi stampers!

It's my hubby's birthday today and I thought I would share with you the card I made for him.

For those that haven't caught up with the news, we are off to Melbourne (we arrived last night!) for a new job for my husband with an airline! He'll be flying a similar plane to the one in the Sentimental journey stamp set (sadly retired) so I thought this was the perfect image to use this year.

The sentiment comes from Bring on the cake (y'all must know how much I love this Birthday greeting set - it's so versatile!). The background text stamp is from Daring adventure, one of my new most favourite stamp sets and the papers come from the Floral district set of DSPs. This is a good example of how floral papers can be used in a men's card especially when the papers are double sided! The button is one of the gorgeous new Naturals desinger buttons and there is a little bit of the Midnight muse satin stitched ribbon in there too. I love trying to break the rules and sneak some ribbon onto mens cards!

A roll of this gorgeous satin stitched ribbon can be yours for free when you place a $60 order this month and you can choose from 5 different colours. Click here for more information and contact me if you'd like to order. You can also visit my facebook page for regular updates and message me on there.
Happy stamping!

No comments: