Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

November special offers from Stampin' Up!

 

Hello my stamping friends!

Aah we finally have the internet connected in our new home so I just had to pop by and make sure you know about this months AMAZING specials!

Offer #1 Available til November 30
Merry Christmas from Stampin' Up!
It's only November, but Stampin' Claus is giving you an early Christmas present: a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you buy the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper Bundle.Click here for more information on the Stampin' up! website.

Offer #2 Available til December 16
Ink-credible hostess promotion
From 1 November through 16 December, host a minimum $650 Stampin' Up! party and get a FREE collection of ink pads*-a $79.95 value-in addition to our other fantastic benefits! How amazing is this offer! As I have recently moved I'd like to remind all my existing customers in Queensland that I can arrange to have orders delivered straight to your door from only $5.95 postage (or 5% of product total, whichever is higher). If you have a few friends that are interested I can post a virtual workshop kit out including catalogues and order forms. Whoever co-ordinates the orders can take advantage of the hostess offers including this ink-credible promotion! Here is some more information.

Another quick announcement.... The long awaited new style Stampin' trimmer will be available in December! This is the clever new style pictured in our current catalogue that we have been waiting for! Contact me if you would like some more information.

I hope to get stamping soon so I can share some new creations and ideas with you! Until then, Happy stamping!
Love, Claire


No comments: