Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My biggest boy turns 7


I really do wonder where the time has gone, but 7 years ago I had my first little baby - a boy! Wow has he grown up so very much into a lovely boy. Those shoulders are starting to broaden and he is definetely growing fast. He eats at least 4 or 5 weetbix for breakfast these days (am contemplating buying shares in Sanitarium!) and has plans to be a scientist!
I thought I would share with you the little card that I made for our little man. I have used the Under the big top set with the Happiest Birthday wishes hostess stamp set. With lots of bright colours for a bright little boy - Real red, Tempting turquoise, Daffodil delight and Whisper white. For the colouring of the lion there is also a little crumb cake in there!
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: