Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Berry blossoms birthday

Hi My stamping friends!

Today I have a little card that I have made for my gorgeous sister! She lives all the way on the other side of the country in Perth and I just miss her so much. It's her 17th birthday soon! And to be honest - that makes me feel really old! Nevertheless, I had to make her a special card and I thought that the colours in the Berry Blossoms DSP would suit her perfectly.
This card is actually based quite a lot on this card made by Cindy Hall for the Freshly made sketches challenges. I loved the colours and layout Cindy has used and so I have adapted the card very slightly for the card I have here to share with you today!
Can you spot the free Sale-a-bration item used on this card? Yes! That's right - the Calypso coral ribbon is free (it actually comes in a set of a roll of Calypso and a roll of limeade ribbon plus a pack of cute brads!). If you just love the gentle and pretty flow of this ribbon, you can have some for free too with any order over $100 before the end of March!

And I have finished off the card with a cute little punched out butterfly from the good ol' Butterfly prints set and the sentiment comes from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess stamp set.

If you have any questions please just shoot me an email :) clairedaunceysu - at - gmail - dot - com
Happy Stamping!
Love Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: