Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just in time for Just add ink!

I have a last minute entry for this weeks challenge over at Just add ink. This is such a sweet colour combo that I couldn't miss it! The colours are: Early espresso, Soft suede, Rose red and Regal rose. I have been waiting on my order to arrive from Stampin' Up! which included some soft suede cardstock but alas it is not here yet so this card had to go ahead without it! Please excuse the poor photography... it was way too windy outside today to get a decent photo and I had dear little Levi (2 years old) 'helping' me with the camera also! lol


I really love using this Vintage vogue stamp set. Here I have done a little collage stamping using soft suede and rose red. The collage panel is dotted with three small hand cut flowers each centred with a basic pearl. This is then mounted onto some regal rose cardstock which is on some embossed Rose red which is finally mounted on some Early Espresso for the card base. This sweet soft suede polkadot ribbon is from the mini catalogue in Autumn last year. I do wish I had bought more of this ribbon at the time! Oh well...


I hope this inspires you to create something today!
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AGohl said...

Ooo... really like those colors together :)