Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for tea?

Here is my little submission for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. The girls over at JAI have come up with a lovely sketch for us to play along with this week!
I have made this card half the usual size (So it's half an A5 sheet folded) and used some of our lovely in colours, Peach parfait, Concord crush and Pear pizzazz. The stamp sets used are Vintage vogue and Morning cup and I have used the curly label punch and the eyelet border punch.
You can see in my first photo that I have used paper-piecing for this card using the free hostess set of In color patterned papers - so sweet! I just love these papers, the patterns are really beautiful! You will definetely want a pair of paper snips scissors if you plan to cut out little pieces like this!
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the vibrant colours and the cute paper piecing in the tea cups. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week.

Unknown said...

Cool card and great rich colours, love it.

Delys Cram said...

Gorgeous card. I love it too!