Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Elegant butterfly card


Hi My stamping friends!

Today I have another little card to share with you using some of the gorgeous Sale-a-bration designer series papers and buttons! When I ordered these I also purchased the Elegant butterfly punch which was a new one in the year's annual Stampin' up! catalogue. I love the detail in the butterfly punch. Here the butterfly at top left has some little pearls adhered to it and the butterfly at the bottom right is like a window that looks through to the pretty patterned paper beneath.

I just love these buttons too! They are the perfect size to attach a little sentiment to and here I have used the "miss you so much"  from Teeny tiny sentiments.
The base card and button is Pool party and the other featured colours are Rich razzleberry, Summer starfruit and whisper white. 

Sale-a-bration runs until March 22nd and you can receive the set of Designer series papers or the buttons with 3 rolls of ribbons for free with any $100 order. There are also 17 other items including stamp sets, embossing folders, punches and other items to choose from as your freebie.
I also have a special TODAY only - receive 10% off your order! A good time to take advantage of Sale-a-bration!! Click here to view the sale-a-bration catalogue and click here to email me if you wish to place an order!
Happy Stamping,
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paula Fuller said...

Claire this is gorgeous! Glad you have found some time to get back into your stamping!!