Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Flirtatious Fabric gifts







Hello girls!
I feel like I have released my inner girl in the last few days creating these sweet little items! She has been hiding since I gave birth to the first of three boys almost 7 years ago! LOL!
Seriously though, these were so much fun to make, so simple and so effective! I made this little head band and hair clips for a loyal hostess of mine who has 3 little girls. I have used the beautiful new Designer Fabrics from the current Stampin' Up! idea book and catalogue which was released in September. These colours and patterns are just so pretty and girly. This set of three patterns you see pictured are called Flirtatious.
The flower shapes are cut using the Originals blossom party die.



I had to purchase a glue gun for this project - wow, aren't they a fun tool to use! Hehehe! You might also notice in the picture the hair clips have the little Rhinestone brads and on the hair clip I have used the new printed designer brads in Wisteria wonder, one of our new In colours. So cute and fun - you just have to give this project a go!
If you aren't into such girlie colours the fabrics are also available in a range of other colours and patterns (check out the catalogue for details).
Happy Stamping.... or Happy Hair Accessory Creating!!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: