Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something pretty.... and some upcoming blog candy!

Hello my friends!

I have a pretty little card to share with you today. This was made for my Mum's birthday in late May. I just love making these sweet little flowers at the moment! I have used the square lattive embossing folder for the crumb cake base of the card and there are also some stamped flourishes from the Vintage vogue stamp set there too. The other colours I have used are Chocolate chip, Very vanilla, Blushing bride and Pear pizzazz.

Here you can see the flower up a little bit closer - it is made using the scallop circle punch. You cut the scallop circle into a spiral before winding it up into the flower shape. I must confess that I learnt this technique on youtube!



I have also noticed that I am coming up to my 100th blog post so I thought that it was high time I had a blog candy competition!! I will be back in the next couple of days with more information about how you can enter to win some free Stamping items!

Stampin' up! are also offering a great promotion this month. It is a free gift with purchase promo which means that if you spend $100 you will receive a free roll of ribbon and a set of 48 designer buttons (see picture below)! Click here for more information.



Please comment or email me at clairedaunceysu@gmail.com if you have any queries about this card or this months special offer.

Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire


No comments: