Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kindness with free buttons!

Hi my stamping friends!
I hope you are all feeling bright and chirpy today!
Don't you just looooove these bright little buttons? They look so sweet teamed up with the new A la carte Hello Blossoms stamp. I have used the old olive marker to just ink the stems and scallop base and then adhered 5 of these little Daffodil delight flower buttons on top.
Again, I have used the markers to colour the Kindness stamp from the Heard from the heart stamp set. The sentiment says: "Kindness comes in many forms but always from the heart". A very lovely sentiment! The ribbon used here is the luscious 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon in Old olive. This ribbon has a beautiful soft feel to it.
If you'd like some of these gorgeous buttons for free... then click here for the details and then send me an email to place your order! clairedaunceysu@gmail.com
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: