Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wish big



I had a bit of fun making this card! It's one of those bright and cheery cards perfect for a birthday and really very quick to make using the new cupcake punch. The colours are Whisper white, Tangerine tango, Tempting turquoise and Poppy parade. I just love the ribbon I have used on this card. It is available in the five in colours and it's such a soft and delightful ribbon to use.
The sentiment is from the gorgeous Word play set which is new to our Idea book and catalogue. I also used the Scallop circle punch and the 1 3/8" circle punch here.
I found it best to use sticky strip for the ribbon to ensure it stays in place. The scallop circle has been adhered using a stampin' dimensional to give it a little lift and I have used Tombow adhesive glue for the cupcake to stick it all together.



Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paula Fuller said...

Claire I love this card-it is GORGEOUS!! Such a clean look but very effective.