Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Something quick and fun!

These cards were so quick to make!
The key is to choose some designer series paper and use that as your colour base and then add a matching stamped image. I have come up with two very different cards here with the same layout and concept here.
The first is a friendship card which I gave to my bestie here in Cairns.





This second version is a male birthday card - the look here was a bit more rough and manly with the map DSP a bit roughed up to look like a well used road map!






And yes, you're all going to go nuts at me because neither of these papers are available any more for purchase! eek! But my challenge here is this, go dig out some of your favourite dsp and a matching stamp set and inks. Then go get crafty ~ I'd love to see your results! Leave me a link in your comments if you give this a go!

Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire


Posted by Picasa

No comments: