Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday....

To me!
Yep, 28 years old today. And sitting at home with a sick hubby and three challenging little people! But, I have settled bubby Samuel (now 9 weeks old) and have the older two playing happily out in the garden so I thought I would visit with all my blog friends and share a little card - a birthday card!
This card was made for my lovely friend who celebrated her birthday at the end of December. I know she likes the Stampin' up! Love leter DSP so I made this card with similar colours. I used cherry cobbler, basic black and very vanilla cardstock. The ribbon is the gorgeous 5/8" black satin ribbon. I have embossed the Cherry cobbler CS with the Manhattan Flower textured impressions and the little butterfly from the Great friend stamp set has been embossed for a glossy finish. The sentiment comes from the set, Teeny tiny sentiments - such a useful set!

I hope you all have a happy day. My plan, to enjoy the day as it comes, doing what I love, being a mum. I hope this card inspires you to create something fun today!
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

I adore the card Claire! Very pretty.

Happy birthday too. :)

Claire said...

Thank you so much Ronnie! Great to see you blogging too :)