Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year my Stamping Friends! 

I hope you had a festive New years eve celebration with your loved ones. 'Twas a quiet one for us with our three little people but I was thankful to have hubby by my side when the clock struck midnight!

This is a little New years card that I thought I would make as I have been terribly disorganised with Christmas cards this year. I figure that a new years card could be received all January long so that is what I am going for here!
I've used the Betsy's blossoms stamp set and that gorgeous and bright Floral district DSP.  The colours used here are Rich razzleberry, Baja breeze and Daffodil delight. An interesting combo but it's light and bright and a perfect way to start the year I think!
The words come from the Teeny tiny sentiments stamp set that has a greeting for almost every occasion and I have cut the words out using the Bitty banners framelits.
 
Stampin' Up! is running a sale at the moment too! Lots of amazing savings on retired items from last year's catalogue. Click here to view the lists of what is available when. The current specials finish on January 3rd, so if you would like anything please email me and let me know what you'd like and how I can contact you to confirm your order details. There are further specials available from January 4th-10th and then from January 11th- 21st and you can view all of them via the link above.
 
Happy Stamping and Happy New year!!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: