Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Step it up cards

Hi My stamping friends!

Hope you are all well! We are busy here but always time for a little stamping (it keeps me sane!).

Today I want to share with you three cards, all similar but just to show you how you can use what you have to make a simple card but then how you can also step it up to something more if you have more tools available.
We made these cards at my recent get together with the girls from my Stampin up team who are based here in Cairns.  The girls adapted them to make the version they wanted to.


The first card uses stamps and markers only. I have used the Hello Blossoms stamp, Cottage garden stamp set (little background flowers), 4 markers - Rose red, Lucky limeade, Daffodil delight and Tempting turquoise and a sponge dauber for the background.
The second card also makes use of the Friendly words wheel and some 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Rose red.

And card number 3 has used the Bigshot vintage wallpaper embossing folder for some texture. I would probably add a ribbon to this card if I was to do it again!
 A few of these lovely products are retiring, including the Hello blossoms stamp ($13.95), Friendly words jumbo wheel ($15.95) and the 1/4"grosgrain ribbons ($10.95)

If you would like to order any of these items or others that are retiring please email me
Happy stamping!
Love, Claire


No comments: