Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas is coming...



A friend said today that there are only three months til Christmas. I almost fell off my chair! Where has this year gone?
Actually I have already started designing Christmas cards - we made one of them during August for our Spring Mini release.


Tonight I am having a quiet night at home and actually heading off for an early night soon as we're recovering from an awful tummy bug in our house. But a friend of mine is hosting a workshop at her house tonight even though I can't be there! She is a great stamper and will do a super job of it, I know! They will be making a couple of Christmas cards to take home and I thought I would share them with you. There are two cards in the picture with different colour options... and I have added to them. The vanilla card now has a Real red sentiment on it and the Chocolate card has a red tie on the ribbon now too!
It's not a very clear picture, I am so sorry (I have to work on my photography skills!)... but don't you just love the eyelet border at the top. It is such a lovely punch and really quite easy to use too.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping,
Claire :)

No comments: