Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Hello baby boy & class date change

Hi my stamping friends :)

I hope you are all well out there in blogland! Before I get onto sharing my card with you, I need to let you know about a date change for my May stamping class. This month is "Children's cards" and we will be making a baby boy card, a boy or girl birthday card (you decide) and a girly birthday card. The class is $10 for all 3 cards and will now be held on Tuesday May 29th at 7:30pm in Cairns. If you would like to come along please let me know by this Sunday May 27th. clairedaunceysu @ gmail.com

So, to the card... this is one of the cards we'll be making at our class - it's a cute baby boy card (I just love those owls!) but I think this one could almost stretch to a first birthday card if you used a different sentiment.

The colours are Marina mist, Pear pizzazz and whisper white and I have used the cute Nursery nest papers (which I have bought to scrapbook with for my own babies!) with some grosgrain ribbon in Marina mist and also used the polkadot embossing folder on the Pear pizzazz cardstock. It's a nice, quick and easy card :)



There is also only a few days left to take advantage of our paper party offer! If you purchase 3 packs of  designer series papers you will receive a fourth pack for free! Also if you sign up as a demonstrator by purchasing our fully customisable starter kit you will receive a free pack of desinger series paper every month until December this year! Purchasing our starter kit has no strings attached but lots of opportunities to either start your own business or to increase your stamping supplies.

Please contact me if you have any questions at all!
Happy stamping!
Love, Claire

1 comment:

Paula Fuller said...

Gorgeous colour combo Claire, and those owls are just so adorable!!