Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sweet shop - Bring on the cake!



Hi My Stamping Friends!

I just had to share this sweet little card with you today using this new set of Designer Series papers (DSP)  called Sweet shop The set includes 8 double sided patterned papers and four sheets of embossed papers (12 sheets of 12"x12" in total). Those white hearts on the Calypso Coral background are actually raised. And there is another sensory element to this card... I have embossed the greeting with vanilla scented stampin' emboss powder! So it smells like vanilla! So much fun. I have more ideas brewing with these papers so please stay tuned!
You can find these sweet papers and scented embossing powders in the new Autumn-Winter mini catalogue on pages 22 and 23. If you don't have your copy yet then please contact me and I can get one to you - or click on the link on my sidebar to view the catalogue online.



Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: