Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Tidings of Joy Sidestep card


It is almost upon us.... Christmas time!! It comes up so quickly, quicker each year I am sure (Hmm... starting to sound old, aren't I?!)
 
This is just a simple little card, although it might look complicated, it is only a matter of a couple of scores, cuts and folds and then you will have a lovely side step card ready to decorate! I used my Circle scissors to cut the two circles on the card and the Tidings of Joy stamp set. Click here for a tutorial on how to make the card base. The colours are Cherry cobbler, Not quite navy and Very vanilla.

 
When I saw this stamp set I just knew I needed it! I love how it focuses on Christ's birth as the central point of Christmas. It's such a precious time to remember God's wonderful plan for us all through sending his son Jesus Christ to earth for us. The phrase, "Oh tidings of comfort and joy"  is exactly what Christmas is to me - A comfort, knowing I am saved and joy that I can celebrate it and rest in that salvation when all else can seem lost at times. I hope you all have a wonderful lead up to Christmas! Have a think on what Christmas truly means to you.... 

Happy Stamping! 
Love, Claire

Posted by Picasa

No comments: