Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Something NEW for Christmas


Hello my stamping friends!
Just thought I would pop in to share a card with you as it has really been too long between blog posts. Whilst I have been busy it hasn't stopped me stamping, but my dear camera has definetely died so I am relying on my trusty iphone as a camera and it really doesn't cut it with photo quality... so we are on the lookout for a new camera... but in the meantime I hope you can cope with some very average picture quality!
Here is one of the cards we'll be making this Saturday at our New catalogue Launch. I've used a brand new A la carte stamp here called Something for Christmas with the lovely Stampin' write markers directly on the stamp. Some gorgeous new Cherry cobbler striped grosgrain ribbon and the (new to me) Vintage wallpaper embossing folder in the Big shot.
I am running this launch with my friend and upline, Paula and she will be sharing another cute and New card with us all. If you haven't reserved your spot at this workshop yet then make sure you email or call me in the next day so we can make up your kits for you!

I have lots of new ideas here that I just have to photograph and then I can share with you all! Until then,
Happy Stamping!
Love, Claire

1 comment:

Paula Fuller said...

Claire this is gorgeous. Can't wait!!