Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome Christmas

Hi Girls!

I am just loving having so many new products and colours to enjoy at the moment. A really surprising stamp set for me has been the Perfect punches set. It contains 6 stamps with greetings which co-ordinate with Stampin' Up punches. This one here is the Joy at Christmas stamp which I have used with the scallop circle punch and 1 3/8" circle punch. Pear pizzazz is really one of my favourite colours at the moment and here I have teamed it up with Real red and a little Concord Crush.
The beautiful little family scene is from the Welcome Christmas stamp set and I have stamped it in Pear pizzazz and Versamark before heat embossing it with some clear EP. The Versamark allows the Embossing powder to stick to the image.
Don't forget the current Christmas Promotion where you can receive free ribbons when you purchase one of the Christmas Bundles or host a qualifying workshop! Have a look at the Stampin' Up! website here for more information. Please email me if you would like to place an order.

Happy Stamping!!

Love, Claire

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paula Fuller said...

Hi Claire
I just love this simple layer card. I think I need this set!