Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun kids stuff



On Saturday I had fun at a workshop for my lovely friend from church. School holidays have just begun and so she held a kids craft workshop and we made icypole cards... :) They are really so cute! The kids seemed to quite enjoy it. These are the cards we made:
They are really easy to make just using a few punches - 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle and corner rounder. The stamp set is called Tart and Tangy. Aren't the images so cute?

Another idea for kids that I came across a couple of weeks back is this little card. It was inspired by Aubri Nixon . I have changed it a bit but used her general idea. It is very simple just involved tearing, sponge daubing, stamping and a bit of watercolour. The lines on the road are made using our white signo pen.
Well that's it from me for now! Happy Stamping!!,
Love, Claire



No comments: