Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spring Mini Swap

Hi all!
I was very excited to get involved in my first ever card swap last week. It was for the Spring Mini catalogue so we all used the new stamp sets and products from there. I made a little Christmas card using the Tree trimmings stamp set and the lovely Ski slope Designer series paper. This paper is quite Christmassy but also very adaptable to other projects using delicious colours such as Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive and Baja Breeze. I based my card around these colours as I thought it was such a genius combo. The sentiment is stamped from the hostess stamp set, 'Best yet' - one of my current favourites! The decorations have been given the bling treatment with a sprinkling of dazzling diamonds glitter.



For those who aren't in the lingo, A card swap involves making multiple copies of the one card to send out to a group of people who all do the same back. So what you end up with is a range of different designs from different people. There were 10 people in this swap so we'll all end up with 10 different cards.

I hope you feel inspired :) Happy Stamping!!
Claire

No comments: